The first EVAL-INNO Steering Board meeting after the kick off was held on 13 and 14 October 2011 in Sofia, Bulgaria. Applied Research and Communications Fund (ARC Fund) hosted the meeting. The participants made presentations of the project progress and discussed pending issues and open questions for all work packages.
The completed tasks in preparation for the upcoming activities include:
- Set controlling and reporting mechanisms;
- Elaborated Dissemination and Communication Plan;
- Elaborated Mapping methodology (5 templates and Data Collection Manual, including quality guidelines);
- Elaborated Criteria for choosing country correspondents (CC) from the 6 non-partner countries. Published call for CC and launched process of establishing a network of correspondents;
- Started process of preparing lists of potential templates. Start of the desk research activities by familiarising to the information to be filled in the templates;
- Elaborated Concept for the online platform/website.
The project partners at the Sofia meeting